We are looking for a Housekeeping/Laundry Aide to join our team at Peninsula Post-Acute.
Our Mission is to be committed to excellence in serving our community
Our Vision is to be the premier provider of post-acute care by perfecting our core competencies
Our Values are Excellence, Trust, Accountability, Mutual Respect and Love, as we recognize that love is the essence behind providing care to the most vulnerable and sick in our community
- Performs general housekeeping duties in residents rooms such as: vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and dusting of all cleared flat surfaces and sanitizes. Collecting of community resident linens.
- Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by supervisor
- Maintains all equipment and supplies in proper condition.
- Attends in service training and education sessions, as assigned.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Transporting clean and soiled linen to the housekeeping room.
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities