We are looking for an Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to join our team at Peninsula Post-Acute.
Our Mission is to be committed to excellence in serving our community
Our Vision is to be the premier provider of post-acute care by perfecting our core competencies
Our Values are Excellence, Trust, Accountability, Mutual Respect and Love, as we recognize that love is the essence behind providing care to the most vulnerable and sick in our community
We offer an extensive orientation and training for our Rehab Team.
- SNF Experience preferred, looking for someone with a passion for working with seniors.
- Develop and implement treatment to improve patient's independence, document daily, work with Rehab Team, etc.
- Must have an ability to communicate well, writing and verbally
- Trainable and able to follow instructions and implement them.
- Able to make independent decisions and apply critical thinking.
Required license or certification
- Valid CA - Occupational Therapist Assistant License
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities