Santa Cruz Post-Acute is seeking to hire a Skilled Unit Manager (RN/LVN-Charge Nurse).
- Our Mission is to be committed to excellence in serving our community
- Our Vision is to be the premier provider of post-acute care by perfecting our core competencies
- Our Values are Excellence, Trust, Accountability, Mutual Respect and Love, as we recognize that love is the essence behind providing care to the most vulnerable and sick in our community
Skilled Unit Manager – RN/LVN Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and participate in resident care of skilled patients.
- Manage and administer IVs (if RN).
- Assist with the overall supervision and management of the nursing staff.
- Oversee admissions of new skilled patients
- Make rounds and provide report.
- Perform skilled care assessments
- Minimum requirements to perform this position include graduation from an Accredited School of Nursing with a Degree in Nursing.
- 2 years or more experience preferably in a long-term care facility and a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- Knowledge and experience with EHR software preferred (PCC).
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
- Fun environment and a great staff to work with!