Central Gardens Post-Acute is seeking to hire compassionate Registered Nurse (RN).
- Our Mission is to be committed to excellence in serving our community
- Our Vision is to be the premier provider of post-acute care by perfecting our core competencies
- Our Values are Excellence, Trust, Accountability, Mutual Respect and Love, as we recognize that love is the essence behind providing care to the most vulnerable and sick in our community
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
Supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility during your tour of duty. Supervision must be accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility and may be required by the Director of Nursing (DON)and or/Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) when applicable, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Required license or certification
- Registered Nursing (RN) License
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
- Fun environment and a great staff to work with!