Peninsula Post-Acute is seeking to hire compassionate Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs).
- Our Mission is to be committed to excellence in serving our community
- Our Vision is to be the premier provider of post-acute care by perfecting our core competencies
- Our Values are Excellence, Trust, Accountability, Mutual Respect and Love, as we recognize that love is the essence behind providing care to the most vulnerable and sick in our community
- NEW GRADUATES are welcome, with a passion for working with seniors.
- Must have an ability to communicate well, writing and verbally
- Trainable and able to follow instructions and implement them.
- Able to make independent decisions and apply critical thinking.
- Administer medications
- Manage care of clients acute and chronic needs
- Supervise CNAs
Required license or certification
- Licensed Vocational Nurse ( LVN )
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
- Fun environment and a great staff to work with!